Leaders and co-leaders are both roles within a session. The leader role is auto assigned when the session is created. Co-leaders are created within the session. See further details below:
- A leader is an account holder who owns the session.
- The leader may promote other participants to co-leader, and demote from co-leader as needed.
- A leader controls all settings within a session, design the session, and usually invite others to join.
- Leaders should go through session leader training before leading sessions to learn about session design and facilitation skills.
- There is only one leader per session.
- Co-leaders are session participants that have been promoted to co-leader.
- Co-leaders can manipulate activity settings, and see all activities, however they cannot manipulate overall session settings.
- Guests and thinker account holders, who are promoted to co-leader will not be able to promote others to co-leader.
- Co-leaders who are account holders with leader or workspace admin accounts may promote others to co-leader.
- A leader may make all participants co-leaders by setting the overall session settings to co-leader
For more information about roles and permissions, visit this article: ThinkTank Account Types, Session Roles, and Permissions.